Flu season is on its way, and we want all YCCAC staff to be prepared. There is no better way to protect yourself—and, by extension, your family, friends, co-workers—than to get a flu vaccine.
Nasson Health Care will offer FREE flu vaccinations to YCCAC staff on scheduled dates at Spruce Street in October. This is a single shot in the arm that takes only a few minutes to complete.
The procedure for scheduling your flu vaccination is fairly simple:
1. Contact Amber Drake at x2971 or by email at Amber.Drake@yccac.org to schedule your Spruce Street appointment. This is important: You MUST schedule your flu vaccination.
2. Print and fill out the Nasson Health Care Influenza Vaccine form (bring to your appointment)
3. Show up on your scheduled date and time.
4. That’s it. You’re done!
The scheduled dates for flu vaccinations at Spruce Street are:
· Wednesday, October 13th, 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
· Monday, October 18th, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
There’s more. Read on.
YCCAC staff who get their flu vaccination in October will be entered in a raffle to win one of the prizes listed below:
· $100.00 Amazon Gift Certificate
· $75.00 Walmart Gift Certificate
· $50.00 Hannaford Gift Certificate
· YCCAC Yeti
· YCCAC Yeti
Staff who receive their flu vaccination from a provider other than Nasson Health Care (your pharmacy or primary care physician, for example) are eligible for the raffle drawing, but must submit proof of the vaccination by email to Jeannine Kirven at Jeannine.Kirven@yccac.org by no later than October 29th.
Staff are also welcome to schedule their flu vaccinations at Nasson Health Care for dates other than those listed above by calling 490-6900.
Let’s protect ourselves and others. Get vaccinated against the flu in October.